1. Ensure any TRICARE reform sustains access to top-quality care and avoids disproportional TRICARE fee increases.
2. Sustain military pay comparability with the private sector.
3. Block erosion of compensation and non-pay and quality-of-life benefits.
4. Protect military retirement and COLAs.
5. Sustain wounded warrior programs and expand caregiver support.
6. End financial penalties to disabled servicemembers.
7. End financial penalties to survivors.
8. Ensure the Guard and Reserve system adequately supports requirements for an operational reserve.
9. Recruiting and retention of an all-volunteer force require alignment of spouse and family support programs.
10. Ensure timely access to VA health care and preserve veterans' earned benefits.
TO TAKE ACTION - Visit MOAA'S LEGISLATIVE ACTION CENTER:
Mark R. Warner (D)
475 Russell Senate Office Building - Washington, DC 20510
P 202.224.2023 warner.senate.gov
Tim Kaine (D)
231 Russell Senate Office Building - Washington, DC 20510
P 202.224.4024 kaine.senate.gov
Robert J. Wittman (R-1st)
2454 Rayburn HOB - Washington, DC 20515-4601
Scott Taylor (R-2nd)
Robert C. “Bobby” Scott (D-3rd)
1201 Longworth HOB - Washington, DC 20515-4603
Donald McEachin (D-4th)
Thomas A. Garrett, Jr. (R-5th)
Robert W. “Bob” Goodlatte (R-6th)
2309 Rayburn HOB - Washington, DC 20515-4606
Dave Brat (R-7th)
330 Cannon HOB - Washington, DC 20515
Don Beyer, Jr. (D-8th)
431 Cannon HOB - Washington, DC 20515
Morgan Griffith (R-9th)
1108 Longworth HOB - Washington, DC 20515
Barbara Comstock (R-10th)
226 Cannon HOB - Washington, DC 20515
Gerry Connolly (D-11th)
2238 Rayburn HOB - Washington, DC 20515