Mark R. Warner (D)
475 Russell Senate Office Building - Washington, DC 20510
P 202.224.2023 warner.senate.gov
Tim Kaine (D)
231 Russell Senate Office Building - Washington, DC 20510
P 202.224.4024 kaine.senate.gov
Office Room Key
CHOB - Cannon House Office Building; LHOB - Longworth House Office Building; RHOB - Rayburn House Office Building
District Name Party Office Room Phone
Key MOAA Advocacy GOALS for 2019
[TAKE ACTION: Visit the MOAA Legislative Action Center]
1. Ensure any TRICARE reform sustains access to top-quality care.
2. Prevent disproportional TRICARE fee increases.
3. Sustain military pay comparability with the private sector.
4. Stop erosion of compensation and non-pay quality-of-life benefits.
5. End financial penalties for military survivors.
6. End concurrent receipt penalties for military retirees.
7. Achieve equity of benefits for Guard and Reserve members with their active duty counterparts.
8. Strengthen DoD-VA collaboration and services to support wounded warriors and an expanding population of women veterans.
9. Ensure timely access to service-earned VA benefits.
10. Protect military and veteran family support programs and policies.